Three times smaller and 60% lighter than regular swing centrifuges, The T-Lab PRP, PRF, SVF Swing Rotor Centrifuge has innovation at its core. Providing a flexible solution for PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin) and SVF (Stromal Vascular Fraction) harvesting, the specially manufactured swing out centrifuge delivers high platelet and SVF recovery.
Perfectly balanced (with safety features included) the swing out rotor prevents vibration therefore limiting inefficiencies and unwanted cell concentration mistakes. The Variable speed selection (from 500 up to 4000 RPM/2270G) is precisely controlled through 10 rpm increments, while the chambers temperature rise is kept under control with the centrifuges Smart Airflow Design.
T-Lab PRP, PRF, SVF Swing Rotor Centrifuge Specification:
- One touch RPM/RCF conversion
- Stable, Accurate spin velocity
- 6x10ml bucket size
- Long life Brushless motor requiring no maintenance
- Auto Cut Off imbalance detection
- Variable Speed Selection: up to 4000 RPM/2270G
- 10RPM steps setting
- Lid lock safety feature
- 99 pre set programs
- Dimensions: 42x36x18 cm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Click here for the the T-Lab Swing Rotor Centrifuge Brochure