Intraline M2 Plus Lidocaine comes from the monophasic M-Series by Intraline. The M-Series are produced by homogenising the cross-linked gel which creates a smooth product.
M2 Plus with lidocaine is best suited for treatment of fine to medium wrinkles in frown lines, cupid’s bow, labial commissure, neck folds and lip definition.
- Total HA Concentration: 24MG/ML
- Average Gel Particle Size: Small
- Cross Linking: BDDE (<1UG/ML)
- Level of Injection: Upper to Mid Dermis
- Downloadable Product Guide
How Intraline M2 Plus Lidocaine stacks against competitor brands
Rheological Testing was commissioned by Intraline and performed by The Centre For Industrial Rheology, an independent, third-party lab with no affiliation to Intraline.
*Complex Modulous – Higher the better
- Intraline M2 Plus – 78.3
- Teosyal Redensity 2 – 75.8
*Phase Angle – Lower the better
- Intraline M2 Plus – 28.5
- Teosyal Redensity 2 – 23.5
*Viscosity Level – Higher the better
- Intraline M2 Plus – 536
- Teosyal Redensity 2 – 466
Each Intraline M2 Plus with Lidocaine Pack Contains
- 1 Syringe
- Needles 1 x 27G and 1 x 30G Needle
- Volume: 1.1 ml
- Lidocaine: 3 mg/ml
More From Intraline M-Series
Sample Program Feedback 24/8/2020
Sample Programme Practitioner – Kristiana Smith
- The syringe is great to hold, comfortable. No issues when aspirating which I have had with some of the more expensive products.
- A lovely soft product which I’ve tested on Russian style lips. Works really well for this style. Injects really well, doesn’t feel lumpy post procedure. Post procedure swelling appears to be good.
- We trialed on my assistant so we could monitor each stage. She felt it was the best product she’d had within her face, injected lovely and had minimal downtime. She informed me she had no lumps throughout the procedure, the filler feels soft within her skin now and looks very natural. Attracting minimal water which is great in her circumstance as she doesn’t like the ‘puffy’ look.
- Advised felt less pain during injection than some other products, felt good straight after the procedure with minimal swelling, no lumpiness to areas as had previously with other products.
- Great product, injects and lifts well
- Patient experienced minimal swelling during the procedure.
Comparison To Similar Products In That Price Range
- Absolutely more a high standard product than others within that range
- I would put it at more a mid range product rather than a cheaper end product.
Likelihood Of Using In Future
- I will definitely be ordering more from this range.
Click here for more information on Intraline, their products, including downloadable guides.
Read our latest blogpost from the Intraline team Intraline’s new M Series Dermal Fillers are here to stay!
The resistance of a fluid to flow. The higher the number the “thicker” the product is for injecting.
COMPLEX MODULUS (VISCO-ELASTICITY)
This is a measure of the gel’s ability to maintain its shape after injection. A higher number would require higher forces applied to change the shape and would be better for facial contouring.
Phase angle is a measure of the relative dominance of elastic or viscous response of the sample. The lower the number, the more dominant the elastic vs viscous properties of the gel. This results in better projection.