Fibrovein 1% (5x2ml)
What is Fibrovein?
- Fibrovein contains the active ingredient sodium tetradecyl sulfate.
- Different strengths of Fibrovein are used in the treatment of varicose veins, large, medium or minor venules and spider veins.
- Fibrovein is only for use in adults (including the elderly).
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Safety for use in pregnancy has not been established. There is little amount of data for the use of sodium tetradecyl sulfate in pregnant women.
- Animal studies are insufficient with respect to reproductive toxicity.
- Treatment should be postponed until after childbirth.
- It is not known whether sodium tetradecyl sulfate is excreted in human milk.
- Caution should be exercised when used in nursing mothers.
Driving and using machines
- Fibrovein has no or negligible direct influence on the ability to drive and use machines.
- If a bandage and/or compression stockings may be added after treatment. This could affect the ability to drive.
Each Pack Contains