Intraline M3 Plus
Intraline M3 Plus (1.1ml) with Lidocaine comes from the monophasic M-Series by Intraline. The M-Series are produced by homogenising the cross-linked gel which creates a smooth product.
These characteristics have produced a product suited for medium to deep wrinkles in the lips, nasolabial folds, marionette lines and the chin.
- Total HA Concentration: 24 MG/ML
- Average Gel Particle Size: Medium
- Cross Linking: BDDE (<1UG/ML)
- Level of Injection: Lower Dermis Upper Sub-Q
- Downloadable Product Guide
How Intraline M3 Plus with Lidocaine stacks against competitor brands
Rheological Testing was commissioned by Intraline and performed by The Centre For Industrial Rheology, an independent, third-party lab with no affiliation to Intraline.
*Complex Modulous – Higher the better
- Intraline M3 Plus – 210
- Juvederm Ultra 4 – 108
*Phase Angle – Lower the better
- Intraline M3 Plus – 13.1
- Juvederm Ultra 4 – 17.2
*Viscosity Level – Higher the better
- Intraline M3 Plus – 3880
- Juvederm Ultra 4 – 2017
Sample Program Feedback 17/8/2020
Sabrina Lutner – Lutner Aesthetics
- Plunger smooth and easy to use. Glides in nicely
- Product seems smoother than Revolax. So far so good no problems. I like the extra amount of filler to prime needle and switch needle if needed without wasting product
- Swelling minimal, recovery process appears easier, filler softens nicely.
- Clients so far have said they love the results and more natural appearance
- Great immediate results
- Easy to inject and work with
Comparison To Similar Products In That Price Range
- I feel like this is a lot smoother than Revolax Deep when comparing to Intraline M3 Plus. Definitely will be continuing
Likelihood Of Using In Future
Click here for more information on Intraline, their products, including downloadable guides.
Read our latest blogpost from the Intraline team Intraline’s new M Series Dermal Fillers are here to stay!
The resistance of a fluid to flow. The higher the number the “thicker” the product is for injecting.
COMPLEX MODULUS (VISCO-ELASTICITY)
This is a measure of the gel’s ability to maintain its shape after injection. A higher number would require higher forces applied to change the shape and would be better for facial contouring.
Phase angle is a measure of the relative dominance of elastic or viscous response of the sample. The lower the number, the more dominant the elastic vs viscous properties of the gel. Therefore, you can expect better projection.