At Teleta we supply you with a wide range of treatments and products that come with recommended treatment plans for all your patients to follow. These can encourage all your beautiful clients to rush back and receive their specialized treatments!
Here are some of the treatments plans we can help you offer!
- Mesotherapy – From every 2 weeks, for up to 8 weeks
- Dermaplaning – Every 4-6 weeks
- Chemical Peels – Every 2 weeks as part of a plan or standalone
- New Skin Serums – Daily or Post Treatment
- Vitamin Boosters – Refer to product guidelines
Mesotherapy Treatment Plans
Neofound (5.3ml) Every 2 weeks for 6 weeks
Following on from the success of their bio-remodelling product Profound, LOVE Cosmedical have continued to provide high-quality skin rejuvenation and bio-stimulation products.
Neofound has been introduced into the world of aesthetics to achieve maximum aesthetic effect to brighten, whiten, and tighten their skin by targeting it at a cellular level.
This should be carried out every two weeks, over a 6-week treatment plan. This plan can be repeated with any additional treatment sessions recommended or arranged by your patients.
- Read more on Neofound here
- 10-15 Treatments per box
- Recommended treatments price from £130 per treatment
NEW! Neofound Serum (30ml) – Post Aesthetic Treatments or at home daily
Allowing your patients to continue their Neofound skin journey at home, Neofound Serum can be applied daily or part of an after treatment to soothe their skin and boost their results.
Neofound Serum is a fantastic standalone product that should become part of your patients every day beauty regime. For a truly Global Approach to skin rejuvenation, consider adding Neofound Serum to their treatment plan of Neofound and Peppermint peel.
- Read more on Neofound Serum here
Profhilo – Once per month for 2 months
Profhilo from IBSA, is an ultra-pure grade hyaluronic acid which ranks as “top quality” through a patented bio-fermentation process. This treatment is recommended to patients who are looking to improve their skin tone, texture, and elasticity.
These treatments will leave your patients with dramatic improvements in tissue quality within challenging areas and be complementary to other aesthetic treatments and dermal filler procedures, offering enhanced results for your patients.
It is recommended to repeat this treatment every month for 2 months. Try combining with Profhilo Haenkenium Cream to continue their treatment at home.
- Read more on Profhilo here
- Read more on Profhilo Haenkenium Cream here
- Recommended Profhilo treatments price from £300+ per treatment
This treatment will offer your clients instant gratification without the use of chemicals! Buffing away the top layer of dead skin cells will help to reveal a brighter and smoother complexion for you patients.
This can be carried out monthly or in six-week treatments. Treating the skin of your patients in this manner removes 2-3 weeks’ worth of dead skin cells. Why not offer Neofound Serum or Profhilo Haenkenium for a post treatment?
- Dermaplaning Scalpels
- Treatment plans of every 4-6 weeks
- Recommended treatment price of £30 upwards per treatment
Chemical Peel Treatment Plans
PMP Peppermint Peel – Every 2 weeks for 6 weeks
Chemical peels are effective but, synonymous with bad odours, irritation, and a long downtime for your customers. This is where Peppermint Peel (PMP) from Love Cosmedical is different and, when aligned with a Neofound or Profhilo mesotherapy treatment schedule, a must have extension to your Global Skin treatment plans!
The Peppermint Peel skin peel is a new, delicate, and innovative peeling product designed to aid cell regeneration and produce compelling aesthetic results. This treatment can eliminate the ageing cells of your patient’s skin while stimulating new cell growth. Finally, its unique formulation provides the skin with the raw ingredients required to stimulate and maintain cell health.
Chemical peels often have a strong chemical odour which can be overpowering and unpleasant for your patients. However, the beauty of the PMP peel is that it combines menthol, replacing the odour with a fresh and natural scent for your patients to enjoy.
This treatment can be offered in two strength variations, Peppermint Peel Mild (best as part of mesotherapy treatment plan) and Intense (best as a standalone treatment plan).
- Peppermint Peel Mild (5x5ml) – Every two weeks as part of a plan
- Peppermint Peel Intense (5x5ml) – Standalone
- 10-15 applications per box
- Recommended treatment price £50 upwards for standalone or £20-£30 upwards as part of a Mesotherapy treatment plan
Vitamin Shots – Treatment plan Dependent on Prescription
Teleta provides multiple options in regards to which Vitamin boosters you or your clients may require. Each require a prescription and have their own suggested schedule.
- Ergocalciferol Injection BP 300,000IU – Vitamin B12
- Cobalin-H 1000mcg/ml (B12) Ampoules (5) – Vitamin D
- Glutathione (Tationil) 600mg/4ml Powder and Solvent for Solution (10) – Immunity Boosting Nutrient
- Pabrinex Intramuscular High Potency – Vitamin B & C
Should you require further information on any of the above treatments and supporting products, please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.