The T-Lab Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Kit contains a safe, injectable re-suspension kit that is both affordable and produces High Concentrations of platelets of up to 1,7000,000.
Each pack Contains:
2x T-LAB PRP Tubes
- 2x T-LAB PRP Tubes in each kit.
- Each tube has a vacuumed 10ml sterilized tube, and includes 1ml of anticoagulant.
- Tubes do not include Ficoll or gel.
- T-LAB PRP Tubes are non-hemolytic.
- Each tube is recommended to harvest 2 ml of PRP totalling 4ml for the kit.
1x T-LAB Re-Suspension Tube
- 1x T-LAB Re-Suspension Tube in each kit.
- The tube is a 5ml and sterilized
- The Re-suspension tube is non-hemolytic and can collect up to 5ml of PRP as per manufacturer’s instruction.
- Recommended Re-Suspension process is to gently shake the tube for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
- 2 sterilized injectors in each kit.
- 1x injector can hold up to 5ml – recommended to collect the PRP and to carry the PRP to T-LAB Re-Suspension tube.
- 1x injector holding up to 1ml – used to apply the PRP to the patient.
- x3 needles in each kit.
- Long Needle – used to harvest the PRP from T-LAB PRP Tube & to transfer the PRP from T-LAB PRP Tube to T-LAB Re-Suspension Tube
- 21G Needle – used to harvest the re-suspended PRP from the T-LAB Re-Suspension Tube
- 30G needle – used to inject into the patient as per treatment required.
- Contains kit needed to harvest blood from patient into the T-LAB PRP Tube
- Click here for the T-Labs PRP Kit Brochure